Wednesday 10 May 2017

Pom Pom Quarterly 5th Anniversary Re-Release: A Review


For its 5th anniversary, Pom Pom Quarterly has re-released its Summer 2012 issue. This blog was up and running then, but since I didn't realize Pom Pom Quarterly existed until late 2013 (sigh), I only began reviewing it then. Let's have a belated look at the premiere issue of Pom Pom Quarterly.





Kipper socks. Not bad. I do tend to like a textured rather than a multi-colour sock pattern, as I am not a crazy socks person.





Netherton cardigan. I'm also not a cropped/mini cardigan person, but this isn't a bad example of the kind.





Netherton jumper. A pullover version of the previous design. It's a decent piece for women who like the style.





Overbury mitts. Well-shaped convertible mitts. The button's a good idea because it will keep the top of the mitt from flapping about when it's not over the fingers.





Skipworth mitts. Garter stitch... no detailing... they do seem to fit well, but I don't think the designer put enough effort into this design.





Wick Lane. A beautiful little lace shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment